Uniqlo x Shop Online Lah

Ever since I discovered online shopping, I have been a firm believer in it. "Shop online lah!" has been my favourite line to say whenever someone tells me he/she wants to try to find something in the stores. Because, well, I don't have to pay for someone else's commercial rent, so it's almost always cheaper to buy online.

While browsing through qoo10 (my current favourite online shopping site for any kind of nonsense I can think of - macbook chargers, iPad glass screen protectors, keyboard covers, projectors, lamps, hangers...you name it), I stumbled upon SOL, which stands for Shop Online Lah! I was looking for hangers, which you will see in my next post. I opted for the self-collection method as their office was in Yishun, near my old place at Woodlands. Also, I like going to their offices when I can, so that I can see the full range of items they have. and sometimes their prices are even cheaper than listed on Qoo10 (no commission taken ma). They also have an online shop of their own now if you wish to check them out. 

I am a fan of not wearing too much when I sleep, so I was pretty excited when I stumbled upon these in the SOL office. 






I brought this back in black, turquoise, white and pink as well. A little sexy. A lot of comfy.



Love wearing just like this when I'm going to bed. Not very convenient when the postman or deliveryman comes with a parcel, but I love it anyway. Uniqlo panties are the only ones I actually buy these days. Seamless, comfortable, snug. Just the way I like it.

(Give them a call or drop them an email if they have yet to post this item up)
Bottom: Uniqlo

Photography by Daniel Ho Photography


Comments

Popular Posts