Nailz Treats: SG50 Nails and a Luxurious Foot Spa!

Hello! August is finally coming! Which means National Day is near! I don't know about you, but I'm pretty patriotic. I try as much as I can (especially if I'm home!) to stand up and sing the National anthem whenever it plays on National Day. ^=^

If there is an opportunity to do National Day nails, I'd take it! 

So my chance came when Nailz Treats invited me to try out their services. I was more than happy to of course. I haven't had time to do my nails for more than a month and my cuticles were hard from drying out due to flying a lot this month (cabin air is very dry and always dries my hands out). My legs haven't had a pedicure in more than a year, callus was forming and my heels were cracking. Yes, I would LOVE to come get pampered!

I went to their new outlet at One KM.

The lush massage chairs and foot spas! 

I love the fact that they are not excessively pink like how a lot of nail salons are. Don't get me wrong, I love pink. But sometimes it's refreshing to see earthy neutrals once in a while. ^.^

If you're a fan of fancy colours on your nails, you'd be delighted to know that their range of colours is AMAZING! See....




They also use pretty good nail care products! I did some googling, and found that Trind has a lot of good reviews all over the web. =) 

After taking a seat, I was treated to a luxurious foot spa in this foot spa tub straightaway. And they activated my massage chair too! Hands and legs attended to while getting a massage. Talk about star treatment! Mmm~~~

Jacuzzi foam bath for my tired and abused legs. (I got quite bruised and battered on my recent trip to Phuket.)

With mood lights. I read somewhere that different coloured lights actually provide different therapy for different purposes. It's called chromotherapy. You can read more here.

The nail therapist getting to work on my very dead-skin-celled feet. Eeeeks. Sorry for having to make you do this! 

Meanwhile, my hands' hardened cuticles were being taken care of as well. I'm a happy girl. 

While the ladies were busy with my hands and feet, I took the time to look through their work and decide what I wanted. Even though I already wanted National Day nails. Just in case I saw something else and got fickle you know.



Me like what I see.


Ok la, once a year, I'll stick to my SG50 nails! I won't be able to do this in September, or January, or other months you know. Next year it also won't be SG50 already.

Back to my luxurious foot spa. They are having a promotion on this by the way, but more on that later. I was given a thorough foot scrub after my dead skin was removed! 


I could almost hear them squeal in excitement and pleasure. Lol!

Next, this elixir was applied on the injured areas of my legs. I was told that this was supposed to help with healing. I had no open wounds, but I did have quite a number of bruises (from cliff jumping and pole dancing in Phuket).


Next there's this! It's a steamer. You know like how you go for facials and they steam your face? This was for my feet! Whoa!!!

Feet: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

That was not all. After steaming, the pores should open up right? This is when the beautician would apply a mask on your face so it absorbs all the holiao while the pores are open. YUP! A mask was applied to my legs!!! This is pampering or this is pampering???? WOW!



After the mask was applied my feet were placed in these hot socks for further treatment for about 15 minutes. Mmmm~~

Nope, not done yet. After the mask was removed, my therapist applied this moisturising cream on my legs and massaged them some more. I seriously cannot remember when was the last time my legs were treated so well!



Done with my foot spa!!!!

Finishing touches to complete my pedicure.

The colours I went with. I love the random blue and glittery alternates!

As for my hands, I was pretty pleased with the design as well!


Happy Birthday Singapore! Yes, I wanted "I ♥ SG" written. =D 

And I love the big thingies on my nails too! It's been 4 days and they are still intact on my nails okay. I handwash some of my clothes, wash my dog and do the dishes. Those things are not even budging. Usually when I have such 3D pop up things on my nails, they fall off after 2 days, and they are not even this big. I think it'll stay on my nails for a while. Yay!

Like I mentioned earlier, Nailz Treats is having a promotion for National Day!
To celebrate the nation's 50th birthday, you can now enjoy a whole bunch of services for only $50 each, including the super pampering foot spa pedicure I did (which I think is an awesome deal):

Go get your feet pampered, and get your SG50 nails done!


Nailz Treats is located at:
Bedok Mall
311 New Upper Changi Road #B1-03 
Singapore 467360
Tel: 6844 9558
HP: 9731 1180

One KM
11 Tanjong Katong Road #02-46 
Singapore 437157
Tel: 6702 2202
HP: 9111 8123


They also have another outlet opening next May/June in Clementi Mall so westsiders rejoice! ;)


Comments

Popular Posts