Brand Ambassador for Allure Beauty for 2nd Year!

Very exciting news!!!

With Angela Tnee, Founder and Managing Director of Allure Beauty
I am very proud and honoured to announce that I have been appointed Brand Ambassador for Allure Beauty for the 2nd year running!

Signing the very important contract ;)
I remember my very first experience with Allure - that was in year 2010. I was new to blogging, and I received an email from their PR agency asking me to review the eyebrow embroidery service. At the time, eyebrow embroidery was relatively unheard of, although I have come across it. I wasn't too sure what it was though. Was it tattoo? Was it like sewing thread into the skin like what embroidery literally is? What is it??? 

Not being presumptious, I figured that since I don't know, many people wouldn't either. (Hey I read up so much about beauty stuff!) But then I kind of like declined the offer at first, as I am one of those girls who actually have eyebrow hair. I know of friends who shaved off their eyebrows when they were in secondary school just so they can draw their eyebrows easier, and of girls who have overplucked their brows. For some of them, the brows just didn't grow back. (Yikes, I know.)

Anyway, like I said, I declined the offer, as I figured it wouldn't make much of a difference since I have brows and they were just going to kind of colour it in. I have to give it to the PR girl for being persuasive though, lol, because in the end I figured, oh well, I have nothing to lose, and since eyebrow embroidery was a relatively new thing then, no one has done any reviews, and people would want to know more.

So I went, and was I glad I did! Because that blogpost turned out to the one of my most read posts (google "eyebrow embroidery" and you will find it right there), even until today, and it brought quite a bit of business to Allure, and with positive feedback from readers! As a blogger, I think that is a very satisfying feeling, to know that what you have written about actually benefitted the business as well as the customers who tried the service. 4 years later, they asked me to be their brand ambassador, and I was more than happy to say yes. =)

This is my second year with them. They have been a wonderful team to work with, and every experience with them has been pleasant. To a better future ahead together! 

I love you Allure! <3


Comments

Popular Posts